About Health Industry Training
Health Industry Training (HIT) is a dynamic Registered Training Organisation established by GP Links Wide Bay, a not-for-profit organisation representing the professional interest of General Practice and Primary Health Care in the Wide Bay/Burnett regions.
We pride ourselves on being a quality training provider in the areas of health and community services. If your passion is to have a rewarding career in the health industry, Health Industry Training can meet your needs.
From initial contact with Health Industry Training to the completion of your chosen course, you can expect full support by qualified, friendly, approachable staff who are there to ensure your learning journey is one of fulfilment and success.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available for all our nationally recognised qualifications. RPL offers all students with existing skills and experience an opportunity to have these skills and experience recognised without further study. Recognition of your skills requires you to be assessed and demonstrate your competency using a simple client-focused approach (eg: portfolio of work, third party reports and work samples)
We are pleased to provide a wide range of national training programs through face-to-face and distance methods. Our close partnerships with health and community based organisations support our industry responsive training programs. Our fee structure provides a highly competitive training option for all Health Industry Training clients.
- To provide high quality, accessible and supportive health training opportunities which nurtures intellectual, cultural and social development of individuals and inspires them to achieve their full potential.
- To be the key provider of quality health training within Australia
- Passion, enthusiasm and dedication in our field of excellence
- Empowerment to empower our students and employees to take the initiative
- Excellence to be the best in quality and commitment
- Respect to all individuals and value their contributions