Health Industry Training provides all students with the necessary support to successfully complete their chosen course. Staff at Health Industry Training can assist by:
- providing information to relevant job seeking avenue to access suitable employment opportunities
- providing contacts for external support organisations regarding literacy and numeracy support, disability support and counselling services.
- supporting students for the duration of their studies to ensure a successful outcome
- providing financial assistance if eligible
Health Industry Training uses a range of assessment tools to assist students and trainers to identify learning needs that may require attention in order for the student to achieve competency.
Recogonition of Prior Learning (RPL) is an integral part of a student's enrolment. Our RPL processes are streamlined to ensure students are recognised for their current skills and knowledge gained through work experience, life experience and/or formal training.
To financially assist students, course fees can be either:
- paid in full and receive a 10% discount on the full cost of the course,
- paid using our ‘payment plan’ option. Enrol and pay for a minimum of 2 units at a time; or
- defer payment of fees through VET FEE-HELP scheme.
Are you an Australian citizen and over the age of 15? Then you may be eligible for free nationally accredited training. To find out more on current funding opportunities click here.
We offer our programs in a timeframe that is suitable to your work commitments and lifestyle. Our flexible delivery methods are designed to meet your individual needs including:
- group based learning in structured class or workshop environments (depended on numbers)
- self paced learning via distance print based mode
- Online learning
- Trainer led webinar support sessions